I'd love to help you and be a reader for your self-tape audition.
I write and also frequently read poetry and would love to have more practice when it comes to scripts as well.
I look forward to connecting with you.
My training background includes:
- taking regular screen acting classes with Nicole Moerland and completing a “How to play a villain” course with Mahesh Jadu at the Marbella Film School in Marbella, Spain (2018 - 2020)
- attending Meisner and screen acting classes at the Actors Door Studio in London with Fay Beck, Martina Avogadri and David Mullenger (2019)
- doing a course at The Unseen Drama school in London with several amazing coaches, under the direction of Arjun Rose (2019)
- Self-Tape masterclass and course by Erin Elizabeth Burns
- being a member of the Arrabona amateur theatre company in Hungary (1996 - 2003)
- Hungarian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)