Sides download instead of opening in the browser window
Sides should always be in PDF format. If your sides are a .doc they will download.
However, if PDF files download for you as well, your settings in Chrome might be to blame.
Try changing the following settings to fix this.
Open PDFs in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Content settings.
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
- Turn off Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
Chrome will now open PDFs automatically when you click them.
More information here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213030?hl=en-GB