Following this link will close this rehearsal?
Please use the FINISH button in the footer when you are done.
Hi, I'm Sarah! (she/her)
I was born and raised in Ohio, but am currently NY based.
What I can offer you:
- Quickly adapt to a new script and whatever you may need.
- Classically and internationally trained, I'm great at mining text for info.
- I excel at fast-paced scripts (Sorkin, Sherman-Palladino types) with difficult dialogue. Happy to help you tackle any medical, legal, or corporate language.
- Keeping the pace going with multiple characters while still giving you something to work off of.
- Happy to offer suggestions if you like, but of course, can also offer feedback only on request.
- Minor RP accent tweaking. Lots of Brits in my life, I've got a great ear for what is *nearly* there and what is spot on.
I study with Jamie Carroll on a weekly basis and have loads of informal practice working with other actors as a reader. I'll follow your lead and do my best to give you whatever you need :)
MFA from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (UK)
UCB Level II
Jamie Carroll Coaching
Matt Newton Studio
Stella Adler Studio
MFA from Bristol Old Vic Theater School (UK)