upto 15 mins : $ 3.00
upto 30 mins : $ 5.00
upto 60 mins : $ 8.00
* Down the Drain - short film pre-prod - dir. Nat Roberts - Casting Director
* A Tourist's Guide to Love - Netflix film - dir. Steven Tsuchida - Casting Assistant
* Raymond & Ray - Apple TV+ film - dir. Rodrigo Garcia - Casting Assistant
* Sweat - Mark Taper Forum play - dir. Lisa Peterson - Casting Assistant
* Draftkings - Superbowl commercial - dir. Doug Liman - Casting Assistant
* Mariott Bonvoy - Commercial - dir. Jean-Pierre Jeunet - Casting Assistant
Howdy! I'm an actor based in Los Angeles and I love reading out loud, so thank goodness WeAudition exists.
As an actor and former casting assistant (Heidi Levitt Casting), I like to think I have a good eye and ear for crafting a quality self-tape. I adore helping actors audition, and am pretty good at cold-reading lines if I do say so myself. I love to experiment/play and find options (that make sense within the context of the breakdown).
I'm also happy to help you rehearse and run lines.
Native accent: Southern Californian/the Valley but closer to General American than Cher (Clueless) or the Californians (SNL). You can click on my demo reel (NOT the voiceover reel) to hear my natural accent that I'll be reading with unless you request otherwise.
Venmo: @Leesa-Kim (preferred as Paypal takes a fee)
Los Angeles based but always happy to travel.
Training includes the British American Drama Academy and Identity School of Acting. She is happily represented by British American Talent, Pantheon, and Wildflowers Agency. Select film and theatre credits: Coming Home Again (dir. Wayne Wang), Look at Me (dir. Sally Potter), and Private View (dir. Theo Lindquist), Tom and Eliza (Echo Theater Company), The Dumb Waiter (Dogmind Productions), and Man of God (U/S at the Geffen)