Reads for free & accepts tips
Hello, thanks for stopping by.
I am a NYC raised, Atlanta based entertainment professional. I grew up acting on-stage in small chorus roles on Broadway. I have an undergraduate degree in English & Psychology with a minor in theater studies. My professional career has taken me into the more business side of the business- Producing, writing, marketing, and sponsorship development at Tribeca Films, GenArt, and MTV Networks/Nickelodeon. Over 20 years of experience working in both narrative and commercial storytelling.
As a reader, I offer actors the chance to work directly with an independent content producer, a write, and someone who has sat on both sides of the audition process. I provide direct insight into what producers and creative directors are looking for.
- Broadway: Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Chorus, 1982)
- Theater: Carousel, Caroline or Change, Fiddler on the Roof, Guys and Dolls, Angels in America.
- TV/Film: The Jungle Cruise, Dopesick, Rampage, Tag, The Quad.
- Cartoons & Commercial V/O: Capo City, The Atlanta Center for Puppetry Arts
- Tribeca Films *Programming & Sponsorship for the Tribeca Film Festival
- GenArt Film Festival *Programming & Production
- MTV Networks *Director of Integrated Marketing
- Working IATSE Member. Recent projects include: The Resident (Fox), Ant-Man & Wasp (Disney), StarGirl (WB), and The Valet (Hulu)
- Written and directed multiple short-films.
- Own an independent Creative studio creating custom content for brands and individuals.