My name is Naomi 😊 I'm from and based in London, UK.
I have quite a bit of experience with cold reading, line-learning and self-tapes being a professional actor myself.
Therefore I’d love to help anybody who needs a partner to read lines, whether it be for an audition, self-tape or just for practise!
I’d also love to connect with new people across this wonderful industry! ✨
I look forward to connecting and working with you ☺️
Don’t forget to connect with me below! 👇🏼
My name is Naomi, and I’m a Professional Creative & Performance Artist from the UK.
I have experience in commercial, theatre and puppetry, character/skin work, short & feature film, flash mobs, stage, live production and role play.
As well as being a professional Dancer, Cheerleader, Vocalist, Choreographer, dance teacher and qualified Cheerleading coach.
My roles include;
• “Policewoman“ & “Red headed girl” - “Diversity & Inclusion” Campaign - Essex & Hampshire Police
• “Character 2” - “Tap” Short Film - Billy Mann
• “Alice” - “Alice in Wonderland“ Immersive - Scarlett Entertainment
• “Bertie” & “Handler” - Puppeteering - The British Horse Society
• “M&S Employee“ - Internal Film - Marks & Spencer
• “School girl” - Mental Health Campaign - Public Health England/Rise Above
• “School girl” - “I Need You” Commercial - The Department For Education
• “Young driver“ - Online Commercial - Veygo/Admiral
• Actor/Model - “Fee Face” Content shoot - TransferWise
• Ziggy/Trixie/Stephanie (Actor/Swing) - “Lazy Town Live” Stage show - Cartoon Network
• Dance Captain/Actor/Swing/Puppeteer -
“Penguins of Madagascar Live” Stage Show - DreamWorks
• Character, Parade and Stage Performer - Disneyland Paris - Walt Disney Company
Thank you for taking the time to check my profile,
I look forward to working with you!
Naomi Colette 😊