Hi! I'm here to create what I love when working with another actor: a space to play (and nail that audition tape)!
I am here to support your process, so please feel free to let me know how you like to work. I'll check in after each take and we can either try different things / dive into the nuances of the script, simply rehearse, explore character or run the scene a few times - whatever you need to get the best take in the time you have.
We all want work that breathes the truth of the scene. This is such a vulnerable pursuit, it's really important that you have the freedom to experiment without judgment.
I love meeting and working with actors, we are all in this together, so let's do this thing!
If you want to prebook, drop me an email: dominiquelittle07@gmail
- “Little is clearly an exceptionally talented actor, which is shown by her specificity of the characterisation of each woman in the piece.” - Theatre and Other Things LDN
I recently performed the lead in THE BALLERINA, at London’s Vault Festival 2023. I also wrote, directed and performed debut one-woman show SOLD BY MAMA at The Hen & Chickens Theatre, for The Camden Fringe Festival and at The Hope Theatre for their Autumn season (2022).
- “Don’t look away… 5 out of 5 stars” - Sadie Takes The Stage
- 5 STARS ‘There is a lot of talent involved and the two central performances are superb.’ - Everything Theatre
- “Subject matter and performance were superb…thought-provoking, impactful, absorbing and profound.” - Theatre and Other Things LDN
- ‘Little and Nkom’s acting is incredible. I can’t imagine how taxing this show is on Little, and I commend her for taking this role.’ - Lost In Theatreland
I trained full-time in New York, at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and The American Academy of Dramatic Arts. In Los Angeles I was mentored by and trained with Diane Venora (Heat, Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo & Juliet, and the first woman to play Hamlet on Broadway). I also spent a year immersed in the teaching of LA based acting studio Crash Acting, where I was commissioned to edit the studio’s acting methodology into a book. I am now based in London and whilst I hold reverence for the theatre and all it is teaching me, coming from a filmmaking background my real love is film and TV.
- The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, NY, Full Time Conservatory:
Method Acting, Script Analysis, Monologue, Scene Study, Character, Dialects, On-Camera Commercial, Cold Reading, Audition, Movement, Theatre Dance, Singing for the Actor, Vocal Production
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NY:
Acting - Meisner & Uta Hagen, Acting On-Camera, Stage Combat, Movement, Improv
- Method Acting Masterclass - Vincent D’Onofrio
- Transformation Artists, LA, Diane Venora
- Crash Acting, LA
- Upright Citizens Brigade, NY
- Demidov Studio, London