upto 15 mins : $ 3.99
upto 30 mins : $ 6.99
upto 60 mins : $ 12.99
I’m a professional stage and screen actor and acting coach with a combined experience of almost twenty years.
I’m hoping that I can help you with your next audition, or first-time scene preparation if you are new to this. I have worked with all levels of acting experience, from absolute beginners to long established veterans.
Some of my areas of expertise include; blocking for camera, character development, emotional context of scenes, and an extensive range of dialects. I can read and perform in a vast range of accents as required.
- I offer insights & services in many areas including -
- Breakdown and scene analysis for audition
- Character backgrounds & their relationships
- Making castable physical and emotive choices
- Memorization Techniques that are easy and work
- Costume and props (props should always be minimal)
- Advanced Camera Techniques for the tricky stuff (Hugging, Kissing, Fighting, etc.)
- On Camera Stage Combat Audition techniques.
- Self Tape editing; including audio and video encoding services on your behalf or just advice and guidance.
- Career guidance on Agents and Managers, Acting Classes, Callback’s etc.
Dialects & Accents;
STANDARD AMERICAN; (NEW YORK, BOSTON, SOUTHERN), CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN, GERMAN, DEUTCH, DANISH, FINNISH, SWEEDISH, GREEK, SOUTH AFRICAN, IRISH, NORTHERN IRISH, ENGLISH; (R.P, LONDON, NORTHERN), SCOTTISH, RUSSIAN, WELSH, FRENCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, and more.
I have worked in both Europe and North America and appeared onscreen with some of Hollywood’s leading actors including; Henry Cavill, Eva Green, Sam Neill, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Neal McDonough, and Steven Williams. I have also got to work with the amazing cast of the hit HBO series Game of Thrones.
I have a background in professional theatre and many years of professional training and education.
I have qualifications from The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts including a Gold medal stage performance award for acting skills and technique. I have also trained under several internationally recognized names throughout North America, including; Clair Sinnett - Los Angeles, The Actors Connection L.A, Mel Tuck, and Kirsten Clarkson.
For your scene-work, let's begin with sending me your scene breakdown and script a few minutes before we start the session. This way I am not wasting your time familiarizing myself with your scene and the characters involved. Working this way will allow us to get straight into the scene after we have had a chance to say hi.
If I am am not online please feel free to email me your sides and breakdown material and request a time for reading or coaching.
I will reply promptly between the hours of 10am - 10pm Pacific Time.
I look forward to connecting with you! 😊
David Coakley is an actor and writer, known for Project Blue Book, Maze, Camelot, and Game of Thrones .